Radial beam source ER-1000
The electric discharging zone has a sufficiently large space and has no electrode. Therefore stable radical beam is supplied with no contamination after long term plasma discharging.
An optical fiber scope and a spectrometer can be equipped as option. Users can control the amount of radical beam while constantly observing optical intensity spectrum on the display.
1. Radical flux intensity More than 10E15atoms/cm2 sec
2. RF output ～300W (Standard Type) ～500w（High output type）
3. Voltage of ion trapper 600V maximum
4. Mass flow controller 10sccm (optional)
5. Traveling function ±60mm (optional)
6. Mounting flange CF 152mm OD (Standard), CF 70mm and 114mm OD available