Ion Beam Source EIG-300
- This ion beam source is best suited for substrate cleaning.
- Since the EIS-300 is an electron impact ion source, a large ion current density can be obtained.
- By using an Einzel lens, the beam diameter can be varied and a high current value can be obtained.
- Since the ionization chamber is made of high melting point, there is no contamination of impurities.
- A stabilized power supply is used for the high voltage power supply, so there is no fluctuation of the ion beam.
- The mounting flange is 70mm CF dia. which is an ultra-high vacuum type capable of baking.
1.Acceleration voltage (HV):0 to 3kVA
2.Ionization current:80μA (W, D60mm)
3.Beam diameter:up to 20mm
4.Filament current :0 to 20V/5A
5.Mounting flange:70mm CF dia.